Tags

, , , , , , , ,

I pleased with the resin tests that I did yesterday, they seem to have come out well and look pretty when they are all lined up together, but I made a critical mistake …. I set the resin tests in ice cube trays which are set flat … the moulds for the root pieces are set standing up. Which means if I followed the same method all the colour would be in the opposite end of the piece to what I need it to be …. doh! So back to the drawing board to see if I can figure a way around it.

We also had a meeting today about a pop up exhibition that the University is planning to run in the local town centre. The tutor wanted us to outline what kind of collection we would be planning to put in the exhibition and suggested that I expand a range that I already make. I will be looking at new inspirations to see how I can expand the designs further.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

 

Advertisements