, , , , , , , , ,

The mould I make yesterday has turned out well so I’ve set some resin with the roots in to see how the pieces will turn out.  I’ve kept the original rectangle moulds because when I was doing all the colour tests I discovered that it is possible to make tiny abstract pictures in the resin. It was a total accident on my part which makes me love them all the more. I will definitely be experimenting with this further to see what other results I am able to get.

I’m beginning to think of ways that I can use the rectangle pieces. I’m thinking of maybe a claw or staple setting, maybe with some kind of background, to highlight the scene more.