Today I have enamelled, filed and finished my buttons. I really pleased with them considering! The buttons are my first attempt at Cloisonné enamelling. They aren’t perfect and professionals will probably look at them in shock but I love them. I have called them Molecules. I have photographed them and packed them up ready to go.
I was inspired by microphotography to create something that I think resembles molecules zipping around.
I have made more stage 4 roots as the resin I set yesterday went horribly wrong and I wasn’t able to salvage anything. I’ve reset them in the resin. I’ve begun to sand back the first couple of pieces to completion … they are beginning to look really good 😀