Tags

, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

There is now less than a week until my final assessment of Uni and I am panicking.

I have finished all the replacement roots and enamelled them. I didn’t think I would be setting anything in resin as some bright spark has added water to the catalyst which has basically ruined the whole bottle. If you add the catalyst to the resin gel, it bubbles and froths and goes the colour of muddy puddles! Luckily the technician had some more in stock, so disaster averted I carried on setting them. The root pieces that I skimmed yesterday really didn’t turn out as I had hoped so I’m glad that I had the extra roots to reset.

There wasn’t really much more I could do in the afternoon so I concentrated on some of the pop up shop things.  It was really nice to do something that wasn’t root related.

 

Advertisements